Our four year Hifdh (memorisation) program is designed specifically for those who wish to memorise the Qur’an in its entirety. The first year of study is the same as the ‘1 Year Foundational’ course. Upon passing the foundation year successfully the student will be assessed by the teachers and a tailored program will be designed for the student with the aim of finishing the noble task of memorising the Qur’an.
To memorise the Qur’an fully is one of the most noble endeavours that a person can undertake, but it is also a great responsibility and as such, is not for everyone. This is why, given the extensive experience the Academy has acquired over its 16 years of transmission, we have established the first foundational year as obligatory for those who wish to memorise the Qur’an; during this year the student will acquire the tools necessary to facilitate this task and will also be able to decide, based upon their own experience, if it is something they really want to commit to. At the same time, the teachers and director of the Academy will assess that the student is willing, capable and has the correct intention before continuing with the memorisation.
During these four years the student will have a program focused on the memorisation of the Qur’an and will spend six to eight hours per day, five days per week, dedicated to it. It will also deepen the knowledge acquired during the foundational year of Arabic, Fiqh and Tajweed, whilst maintaining a focus on the memorisation of Qur’an.
- The 4 years Hifd (Quran memorization) course is open for all males, with a minimum age of 16. This course is a boarding course with a duration of 4 lecturing year (9 months a year).
- The 4 years duration is an stimate of the time that a normal student under normal circumstances needs to finish the full memorization of the Quran. This time might be more or less, depending on individual circumstances.
- Memorization is done in the traditional North African way (click here for more information about this)
- We are always on the outlook for people that would like to embark on this noble task, if you are one of them, get in touch with us
Please bare in mind that we will need the following documents:
- You must fill and sent the application form
- We will need a copy of your passport
- We will also need a letter of consent from your parents (if you are under 18)